Coleman 2 Burner Dual Fuel Stove
Product Type: Camping & hiking
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner in any weather on the Coleman Guide Series Dual Fuel Stove. The cooking surface fits two 10-inch pans simultaneously above two Band-a-Blu burners that deliver a total 14,000 BTUs of cooking power. With Dual Fuel Technology, which gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind and can adjust in and out to fit various pan sizes. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
- Dual Fuel design conveniently burns Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- 1 gallon of Coleman Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- Band-a-Blu burners for reliable cooking power
- All Season Strong technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
- 14,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits two 10 pans at the same time
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Lasts up to 2 hours with both burners on high on 2.5 pints of Coleman
- Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- Filtering funnel included
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Package includes: Coleman 2 Burner Dual Fuel Stove
HEIGHT X LENGTH X WIDTH: 6.0000 X 20.0000 X 12.0000
WARRANTY: 1 Year Warranty
The average shipping time for our products in stock is 5-7 working days. (USA only)
We currently only ship to customers in the USA
We provide FREE Shipping on ALL orders over $100 Unless stated in discription!
All returns require a RMA number. All orders must be returned in its original factory packaging and include everything that was originally received with the item. Please contact us with your order number and the reason for the return before returning the item. Within 15 days of sale of the products you purchased from us, you may return any item in new condition, with its original packaging and any accessories for a full product refund. We do not refund any shipping charges. Items that are used, not in original packaging or otherwise not in new, sellable condition are subject to a minimum 15 percent (15%) restocking fee. Do not attempt to disassemble any items. Attempts to change the appearance or function of any item you purchased from us will void the warranty and your right to return the product for a full refund. DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS: You may return all defective products (after receiving an RMA#) for credit or exchange within 15 days from the date of shipment. If part of a product is defective, please return the whole product, including all manuals and accessories, in the original packaging. If one of these terms are not met there will be up to a 20% restocking fee. If you choose to return a defective unit for a refund, the shipping and handling charges are non refundable. Warranty is voided if serial tags, receiving numbers, product stickers, or manufacturer seals have been removed, altered or tampered with. Warranty is voided due to mishandling, improper use, or defacing of the product.